Monday, March 4, 2013

Gone


Gone
The final book in the Wake Trilogy
By Lisa McMann

Cliff Notes
After Janie solves a major case in the Fade and has a rocky relationship with Cabel, things finally seem to be getting back to normal.  In Gone, she discovers who her father is, and that he is a Dream Catcher.  The main point to this book is she is faced with a decision to become like her father, a  hermit; or like Miss Stubin crippled in a wheel chair.  What will her choice be?

My skinny on Gone
I really didn't like this book.  Gone was too dramatic for me in the sense of personal issues of the characters.  I missed having Janie working on cases.  In this book, she is just a big baby.  I got bored.  I actually skipped to the end chapter and read Janie's decision.
My movie rate of this book is PG-13, because of language and adult content.
I rate this 1 out of 5 foxes.  Don't waste your time.
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment