Monday, June 3, 2013

Movie-Moment Monday: The Nine Lives of Chloe King

Movie-Moment Monday: The Nine Lives of Chloe King
By Celia Thomson
My Foxy Book Review: Young 16 year old Chole King finds out that she is not an ordinary girl.  Instead, she is part of a rare race called the Mai. They have cat like features in which Chole has to learn to control.  Also, she has to stay alive from a of hunters, and live a normal life and find love.

My Foxy Book Review: The books had a great plot.  Some parts of the book, the teenage girls were a little whiny, but they could be fun read for young adults. I do wish the writer had written it differently in some parts. There is a love triangle just in case you hate those.
My Foxy Rating: 2.5 out of 5 foxes. It was a little juvenile for me.
My Foxy book Movie rating: PG

Book VS Movie:
This was made into a TV series. I loved the series better. I thought the writers did a wonderful job, but unfortunately it only lasted for one season. I did like a part in the book where Chloe gets betrayed by someone and I wished that it was in the TV Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment