Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #4

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

From my trip to England. I love how some of their covers are different then ours, especially The Light Between Oceans.
The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
Gideon the Cutpurse byLinda Buckley Archer
The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
Poison Study by Maria V Synder
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Kindle:

Nook: 




5 comments:

  1. Ooo, Poison Study! And Mind Games! And Glimmer of Hope! And Lament! All are books I totally want to read but haven't yet. I HAVE read Partials - that's a great book! I still need to read Fragments though - and I own it D:

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria V. Snyder's series sounds so amazing. I haven't read any of the books yet though. I hope you enjoy. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I love the Study series :)

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got Poison Study and Gone Girl sitting on my shelf ready and waiting but keep meaning to pick them up - I really need to start them soon! Great haul, hope you enjoyed your trip to our sunny (haha) England.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Haul! Mind Games especially looks good. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete